Thursday, February 28, 2013

If nothing else remember this...

Dream big, laugh lots and make things happen!

44 comments:

  1. good luck on your travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, have fun on your travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Slacky, good luck for USA adventures too...go for it!

      Delete
  3. Wow this is soooooo exciting!!!!! i expect that you will post often xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a really fab time hun

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will miss you soooooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck danni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck danni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck Danni!! Have fun, and don't forget us! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good'un!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. travelin'el !!!!! ;) x have a nice time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 2A for your posts, as if I would forget you guys Jasmine. Look after each other and throw yourself into to last sem:-)

      Delete
  11. I think you know how jealous I am......just joking!!! Have the best time xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's me above Danni, just in case you wondered. Been in and changed my profile name now (duh!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did wonder if it was you haha, thanks again for your help Linda much appreciated. take care:-)

      Delete
  13. qwertyuiop leah harris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so proud of you, you're going to have such an incredible time! Stay in touch and keep bloggin' :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colin for your encouragement. Take care and keep smiling :-)

      Delete
  15. Danni, this is so very nearly your last day, for now !!! you will soon be travelling the world and looking after lions and children, not at the same time of course.

    I want to be the first to tell you that you will be missed by everyone here at the college. The team will miss your smiles and the learners will miss having the most fantastic teacher they could ever have.

    We will all be watching your progress and you may need to get a quick flight back occasionally to cover the odd class! Thank you for all your years of hard work, for your dedication and devoted approach to everything you do and most of all thank you for being a part of our lives. You will be missed, enjoy your dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie for all of your support over the years, it's very much appreciated and thank you for these lovely kind words. You and the team will be missed too but I know we'll be keeping in touch. Take care and keep smiling x

      Delete
  16. Good luck danny, you will be missed....best college lecture ever :DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordan, good luck to you too I know you will do well...now hit the ground running!:-)

      Delete
  17. Hey Danny,

    Rachel here, cant wait to meet you in Knysna! I am on blogger too so we can document our journey and take loads of pics! Enjoy your safari and see you soon.xxx

    www.xbabydarlingx.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to meeting you too rachel, it will soon be here:-)

      Delete
  18. Good luck over there Danni gonna miss ya loads if it wasnt for u i wouldnt be in college you have helped me through alot thank you keep in touch hunni

    Danni :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, you are a strong lady danni and I know you have a bright future ahead. Take care of yourself :-)

      Delete
  19. Good Luck Danni :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck danni!! hope you have a good time on your travels!x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Danni- dream coming true at last! Always remember this is your chance to write a new chapter in your book of life, enjoy all the experiences that come your way, make the most of everyday and have the best time ever, all that you left here -will still be here and revolving at the same pace as usual. You have the chance to do and be anything you wish, grab that opportunity with both hands and fly girlfriend. It will be great to share your adventures when I master this blogging thing LOL. (Especially as we are digital immigrants ha ha! now there’s a phrase to haunt us!) Will miss your smiles and bright ideas and will think about you often, fabulous teacher and fabulous person. PS did you remember to pack your She-Wee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Bridget your message made me smile. You will be missed too but I know you will be able to keep smiling for the both of us:-) look after yourself and lets see what this chapter brings x

      Delete
  22. look after yourself danni:)x

    ReplyDelete
  23. want it officially on record that,
    "I am not in the slightest bit jealous!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i can squeeze you in my suitcase if you like?!:-)

      Delete
    2. don't think you could afford the excess baggage charge :)

      Delete
  24. On the final countdown woo woo.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good look Danielle!! X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Danni. How are you? We are all missing you here. Enjoy your time away. Take it all in and send us lots of amazing photos. Not 100% sure about these blog things, so I have left you a couple of other comments after looking at your excellent photos! Keep in touch, Ian :-) x

    ReplyDelete