Well I guess this is where it all begins at the departure lounge at the airport, rucksack packed (and very light if i say so myself haha) and ready to leave the snow behind... for sunshine and adventures in South Africa, first stop Cape Town.
After arriving at my hostel St Johns Waterfront...
Then I decided to head to the Victoria and Albert Waterfront and wow it was worth the 10 minute walk from the hostel where I am am staying. It's definitely worth the morning walk as there are stunning views and lots to see...
| the waterfront with table mountain as the backdrop near the harbour...stunning! |
| Celebrating the Olympics 2012 success...although though it did make me feel very small!!!! |
| There is some stunning african art to be found on the waterfront which is linked to the African Port you see below... |
Please send us some sunshine we have had a few snow flurries today....please share the wealth:)
ReplyDeleteI will do my best for you, still snowing lots? We currently have blue sky and sunshine and what an experience:-) xx
ReplyDeleteHi Danni, I have just caught up with you and shared some of the fantastic experiences you are having. There are some hard hitting pictures that makes you think just how honoured we are to be able to teach and learn in a safe environment.
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly captured the beauty of the place even when areas are more challenging.
Keep us posted and it is 89 degrees in Chesterfield !! not.